PTA Fall Fundraiser
Charleston Wrap Fundraiser
The PTA Fall Fundraiser is under way! Your child should have received a Charleston Wrap packet yesterday. Additional order forms and packets are available in the front office. Last year the Charleston Wrap fundraiser raised almost $5,000 for the Spring Brook PTA, which helps pay for things like field trips, Ice Cream Social, teacher requested supplies and Art Awareness. We hope to exceed last year's sales this year, so that we can do even more for Spring Brook!
What you can do to participate
- First, read the welcome letter included in the Charleston Wrap packet your student brought home
- Register your student online at http://www.charlestonwrapstore.com using our School ID: z-11280
- Share the Charleston Wrap link with others via the Charleston Wrap site
- Share the Charleston Wrap link along with your student ID on Facebook
- Submit catalog orders on 9/24 or sooner, and products will be delivered to the school around November 7th
- Make all checks payable to: Spring Brook PTA
Online ordering is available and will help insure orders are processed as quickly as possible. It is also a great way to get distant relatives and friends involved in helping your child's school! Please note that when you or your family and friends order online you can either choose to have their products shipped to their house (free shipping on orders over $85) or they can have their products delivered to the school for $4.50. There is no shipping charge for catalog orders, as these will be automatically delivered and picked up at the school. We will send more information regarding product pick up when the fundraiser ends.
If you have any questions after reading the welcome letter in the packet, please email Tiffany Malik (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Laura Schutte (email@example.com).