Spring Brook's LMC is Open for Book Check Out
Spring Brook's LMC is Open for Book Check Out!
1. Look for the form emailed out on Tuesday, Sept. 29 from Spring Brook.
Find books: Click the SSO--> Search for Destiny (on Spring Brook's Online Catalog).
Do NOT use the "Hold" button, but instead request books on the form.
Skip searching for a book and choose, "LIBRARIAN'S CHOICE" and we'll pull books for you.
2. COMPLETELY fill out the form. You may request up to two books at a time.
3. You'll receive an email from tracey_perna or natalie_ross when your books are ready for pick up.
4. Once you receive an email from the Spring Brook LMC and we'll let you know when your book is ready to be picked up on the curbside.
5. Please wear a mask and drive up to the main door (Door #1) in the circle drive. The cart will be on the curbside on sunny days and just inside the double doors during inclement weather. If there isn't a staff member outside, please use social distancing when picking up/returning books.
6. If you are returning books to the return cart, please place your books in a plastic bag.
After October 30, we'll determine how best to move forward.
-Dr. Hoyle Ross, Spring Brook LMC