Yearbook for 2020-2021
Great news Spring Brook families! We know that many of you want a school yearbook this year and we are going to make it happen. The PTA will work with HR Imaging and Spring Brook staff to submit photos of our students. This school year we will not have professional pictures taken, but you will be able to submit your students' picture directly to the company.
Here are the steps (you will do it separately for each child you have):
1) Go to hrimaging.wetransfer.com
2) You will see a small text box on the left hand side.
3) Enter your email and in the message field put:
1) School Name (Spring Brook Elementary)
2) Students First and Last Name
4) Teacher's Name
4) Upload your picture under "Add your file" (takes 5 minutes)
Tips for taking pictures:
1) Hold your phone vertically, get close to your student, Don't photograph into the light, instead have the light source be behind you.
2) Include their head and shoulders. The company wants space on top of their head in the picture.
3) Take the picture against a solid colored background instead of a building or a car.
4) Use the highest resolution on your camera to get a good picture. Take lots of pictures but only pick 1 to upload.
The deadline to submit pictures is Friday, April 16th. We will send a link later to order the actual yearbook.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Luciana Rodriguez at email@example.com