PTA President Needed for 2021-22 School Year
PTA President Needed for 2021-2022 School Year
The Nominating Committee has found candidates to fill the positions of Secretary, Treasurer, and Vice President for the 2021-2022 school year.
At this time, the position of President/Co-President is still open. The PTA has an immediate need to fill the President(s) role. It is important to solidify these positions now to aid in a smooth transition. Remember, without a President/Co-President, there will be no PTA!
The role of President can be filled with 1 or 2 people. Our current PTA President is willing to discuss the position responsibilities and time involved with this position, so please contact Luciana Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. The position responsibilities are also listed below.
If you are interested in the President position please contact one of the Nominating Committee members.
The Spring Brook Nominating Committee
Laura Schutte email@example.com
Stephanie Hicks firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephanie Budrow email@example.com
Tiffany Malik firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah Mejia email@example.com
Kathy Dunn firstname.lastname@example.org
PTA President Position
The following are tasks the PTA President is involved in, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate and conduct monthly PTA meetings
• Coordinate Committees and oversee events including dividing committees among PTA Board.
• Manage Budget (with assistance of Treasurer)
• Ensure events and monies are used in the best interest of Spring Brook Community
• Plan PTA Event Calendar and coordinate with school
• Maintain a sense of integrity and ethical conduct among the PTA Board and communicate information to members of the community as needed
• Work with School Staff and Administration in professional manner
• Attend bi-monthly President meeting at the District Offices
• Attend monthly IPPC meeting